[amibroker] new version

Two things that struck me straight away was

1. The ticker window need to be justified to the left. Being justified to the right means that the ticker code itself is not showing unless you widen the window. That takes up too much room. With left justification, the ticker code will always be showing - this is usually enough in most cases. If it is an unknown code - by simply hitting the down arrow, all is revealed.

2. I love the idea of positioning the tabs on the left hand side - less keystrokes for access and more chart space. However - [and there is always an however], the labels are the wrong way round. They should be facing to the right.

To be able to customise and make personal toolbars is also great.
Ian

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS