From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Ken Close
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 4:15 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Open Formula Editor from custom button

Is there a way to set up a customized button command to open an indicator
afl in the Formula Editor when the formula file is located in another folder
somewhere on the hard drive.  Clicking the standard Formula Editor button
gets you the Formula Editor, then clicking "Open" gets you into the "Custom"
folder.  I would like open the file located in another folder.

I used the Customize Tools section and created a command which indeed opened
the file I want---but it opened it in WordPad and not in the AB Formula
Editor.

Is there such a way?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Ken