Re: [amibroker] comparing stock price to an index

My code is from the other forum... I have a problem in
the backtest mode saying "Error 5 Argument 2 has
incorrect type( the function expects different
argument type here)

ForeignTrend = MA(Foreign("^IXIC", C), 34);
TrendDetect = ForeignTrend > Ref(ForeignTrend, -1);

Buy  =  TrendDetect AND rules.....

Any suggestions?

--- eric paradis <thechemistrybetweenus@xxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com