Re: [amibroker] EXploration help

code looks fine in OE.. I think it's your mail client
----- Original Message -----
From: Yuki Taga
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2005 7:28 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] EXploration help

Hi Thomas,

Sunday, October 23, 2005, 6:20:07 PM, you wrote:

TZ> Hi,

TZ> You have WMA(5,C) instead WMA(C,5)

TZ> Try the code below:

I'm sure it's just a typo, or maybe the way your mail client serves
up text, but the code below will not work. ANDADX(14) is going to
generate an error. So will several other places with no spaces.

The logical operator 'AND' will only be recognized if it has a space
on both sides of the word, I believe.

Yuki

TZ> Cond1= WMA(C,5)>WMA(O,6) ANDADX(14)>20ANDPDI(14)>MDI(14) ANDCross
TZ> (StochK(8,3),40) ANDC>WMA(C,20);
TZ> Cond2= WMA(C,5)<WMA(O,6) ANDADX(14)>20ANDPDI(14)<MDI(14) ANDCross
TZ> (60,StochK(8,3)) ANDC<WMA(C,20);
TZ> Buy=Cond1;Sell=Cond2;Filter=BuyORSell;
TZ> AddColumn( Buy, "Bullish", 1 );
TZ> AddColumn( Sell, "Bearish", 1 );
TZ> Regards

TZ> Thomaswww.tradingbasis.com

TZ> iascool wrote:

TZ> Hi

TZ> I need a exploration for following condition

TZ> buy
TZ> 1- weighted MA 5 close > WMA6 open
TZ> 2- close > wma(20)
TZ> 3- ADX > 20 with +DI >-DI
TZ> 4- Kstoch(8,3)cross  above 40

TZ> sell
TZ> 1- weighted MA 5 close < WMA6 open
TZ> 2- close < wma(20)
TZ> 3- ADX > 20 with +DI <-DI
TZ> 4- Kstoch(8,3)cross  below 60

TZ> AB Code
TZ> //Momemtum Method

TZ> //Momemtum Method

TZ> Cond1= WMA(5,C)>WMA(O,6) AND ADX(14)>20 AND PDI(14)>MDI(14) AND Cross
TZ> (StochK(8,3),40) AND C>WMA(C,20);
TZ> Cond2= WMA(5,C)<WMA(O,6) AND ADX(14)>20 AND PDI(14)<MDI(14) AND Cross
TZ> (60,StochK(8,3)) AND C<WMA(C,20);
TZ> Buy=IIf(Cond1 ,1 ,0);
TZ> Sell=IIf(Cond2 ,1,0);
TZ> Filter =1;
TZ> AddColumn( Buy, "Bullish", 1 );
TZ> AddColumn( Sell, "Bearish", 1 );

TZ> I have coded for this as abive but there are no signals generated
TZ> Can it be altered any way to genetrade signals . Advise appreciated

TZ> Regards

24 Hours. Commission-Free.