From: Ken Close
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:32 PM
Subject: [amibroker] New 4.74 BETA

TJ:  Thanks for the UI upgrade...the feature set looks great.

Before I try it, I would like to know about "going back".  After installation, if one does not want to operate with 4.74, is it a simple matter to run the installation file for a previous version and then return to that version.  Or, does installing 4.74 fundamentally change the files in a way that one can not go back??  If this is true, can you descibe an approach where one can "test" the new interface yet still preserve the ability to return and use a previous version.

Thanks,

Ken