Re: [amibroker] Re: For AFL backtest experts - how would I do this?

you have basically described as you would write it
this is very rough layout of one way to do it

with AA set to weekly

setforeign( "SP500" )
macdHistogram = whatever;
restorepricearrays();

buy = MACDHistogram>0;
short=MACDHistogram<0;

use PositionScore to determine which symbol is strongest to trade

--
Cheers
Graham

On 10/22/05, polomorabe <paul.moore@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Sorry Brian.
>
> Typing too quick. I meant the MACD histogram.
>
> Paul
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Brian Fenske" <brianfx@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Not sure what the S&P 500 Histogram is.  Histogram of what?
> >
> >   _____

24 Hours. Commission-Free.