Re: [amibroker] Is Amibroker RT via Metastock pluggin really RT?

Hello,

No, metastock database is not "streaming real time".
It is queried in fixed intervals of 15-seconds
Go to File->Database Settings->Configure and check
"Intraday auto refresh" box.

To get true RT streaming you have to use one
of supported RT sources  like
eSignal, Interactive Brokers, QuoteTracker, myTrack, IQFeed, QCharts, any DDE-compliant feed,
and others listed:
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_quotes.html

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko