[amibroker] Auto resize chart on price only?

Hi,

I would like to see daily pivots on my charts. That part is not a problem.

However, when I zoom into a small time frame to look at detail on 5min
and 1min chart, the vertical axis is scaled so the pivots S2 and R2
still show in the price chart so the price bars become very small.

This also happens if I want to see a long ma, like 365ema. If the
prices range after a long move, the 365ema can take up a large part of
the vertical screen and the prices get squashed into a small vertical
part of the screen.

Is there way to get the price chart to auto resize on the price bars only?

Thanks
Alan

24 Hours. Commission-Free.