Re: [amibroker] Market profiles

Charles,

Here is something that someone else posted awhile back. I've had trouble plotting in timeframe above 15 min. Maybe you can work with this to develop code that will allow accessing features like POC etc. Here's the code. Maximize windows before doing copy&paste to avoid wordwrap problems.

//Market Profile

//GraphXSpace = 1;

//SetBarsRequired(100000,100000);

//===============

BV = LastValue(ValueWhen(Status("barvisible") < Ref(Status("barvisible"),

-1), BarIndex()-2), 1);

bb = IIf(Bv == 0 , LastValue(BarIndex()), bv);

Plot(C, "Close", 47, 128);

//===========================

qq = Param("st", 100, 50, 30000, 50);

//=========================

NewDay = IIf(Day() != Ref(Day(), -1) OR BarIndex() == LastValue(BarIndex()

), 1, 0);

//Plot(NewDay, "", 0, 2 + 32768 + 4096, Minvalue = 0, Maxvalue = 1);

//========================

Bot = TimeFrameGetPrice("L", inDaily, 0);

Top = TimeFrameGetPrice("H", inDaily, 0);

Range = Highest(Top-Bot);

Plot(Bot, "", 0, 512);

Plot(Top, "", 0, 512);

//===========================

Box = Range/qq;

//Color = 2;

k = 0;

j = 1;

i = 1;

do

{

Color = colorWhite;//2

Line = Bot + k*Box;

for(i = BB -300; i < BB - 1 ; i++)

{

if(NewDay[i] == 1)

{

j = i;

}

if(Line[i] > L[i] & Line[i] < H[i])

{

Color[j] = colorBlue;//6;

j = j + 1;

}

}

Plot(IIf(Line > Top, Null, Line), "", color, 8 + 16 + 4096);

k = k + 1;

} while ( k < qq );

Title = "Market Profile";

GraphXSpace = 0.05;