RE: [amibroker] Yahoo EOD New Highs/Lows Indice ??

David,

Unfortunately, you do get you pay for (sometimes).   Occasionally, you get more than you pay for (like AmiBroker), but that's probably rare.

You can compute your own aggregate indices, A/D's and H/L's using AmiBroker.  Create a scan that creates the symbols using  AddToComposite to create the composite symbols.   Then just use the composite symbols like any other symbols.

Regards,

Dan.
Yahoo doesn't have it. Here's my question to yahoo finance and their reply some months ago. BTW, I have never gotten a satisfactory answer to any question to their support group. Don't know why they bother with "support".  Get what you pay for.

Good Morning Again

I've included the site with the complete list of nonprice data I am looking for. Up , Dn, Advances, Declines, Hi's , Lo's, Totals.

I understand that for whatever reason, it is not available on a historic( would be fabulous if it were).  But even a Current basis would be great if it is in a ticker format like total volume.  It is the downloadable.

^TV.O    Nasdaq
^TV.N    Nyse
^TV.AQ  Amex

Are there up and down volume tickers or any of the others shown on the above URL?
Can you help?

Thanks
Dave Fitch

Hello David,

Thank you for writing Yahoo! Finance.

At this point in time we do not offer the feature you are inquiring about.

We are constantly adding new features to Yahoo! Finance and appreciate

your suggestion. Please continue to watch for future announcements.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

David

Yahoo! Customer Care

New and Improved Yahoo! Mail - better than ever!