RE: [amibroker] Re: New Interactive Brokers plugin (1.4.3)

Thanks--TJ.  my times are longer than twice....  i'm using 10 symbols.  you
are also backfilling from a European server, i'm in the US, so a different
server and time of day may make a difference.

Another funny thing i noticed with 1.43 just a few minutes ago.  qmx5 is
about to expire so i added a new symbol, qmz5.  i did a backfill using 1.42
and got 2 days of data.  i closed AB and copied 1.43 to the plug-in folder,
did a backfill current and it just updated from the time i had closed AB
while copying over IB.dll 1.43.  i deleted qmz5, and then created it over
with new symbol, did a backfill current and now i get 5 previous days plus
today.

Does the backfill only fill 5 days if it is a new (empty) symbol?  or is the
problem that it won't backfill a symbol which was created with a previous
version of IB.dll?  or is it something else?

ron