From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ian West
Sent: Tuesday, 18 October 2005 9:52 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] High - LOw

I recently downloaded a trading system called "High - Low strategy". I think I got it from the AB members area, but I'm not sure. The problem is I can't find it again. Even though I have the AFL code, that is all I have. I would be nice to know the author and hopefully to get some more details about his approach. Does anybody know of the system?

Also, if there are any Aussie AB users out there who may be able share some of their know-how with AB and the Australian market.

I want to get the ASX codes into their appropriate indexes, sectors and sub-sectors. I have an idea how to go about it, but it's a big job. And rather than bumble along and eventually get the job done - or worse, stuff it up - it'd be nice if someone who has already done the legwork were to point me in the right direction.

Cheers,

Ian

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS