Re: [amibroker] OT - Adove Distiller

Try saving the image as a .tiff file then export
----- Original Message -----
To: AB-Main
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 9:07 AM
Subject: [amibroker] OT - Adove Distiller

I am trying to do some documentation with images from AB and put them in a PDF file.

I noticed that Metafile images are of better quality than bitmap, but when I export document into a PDF format, all the color information is ignore and a gray scale image remains.

Anyone know if this is normal or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Ara

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS