Re: [amibroker] Alertif Question

This was supplied by Tomasz some days ago...does it fit your needs ?

Hello,

There was a missing brace in the sample code, corrected is:

YourCondition = 1;//...

lastdatetime =
LastValue( DateTime() );

if( LastValue
( YourCondition )

AND lastdatetime > StaticVarGet( "AlertFlag"+Name
() ) )
{

// update static variable

StaticVarSet( "AlertFlag"+Name(), Lastdatetime );

// as many alertif statements as you wish

AlertIf( True, "EMAIL ...", "Text", 0, 1 );

AlertIf( True, "SOUND ...", "Text", 0, 1
);
}

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko