Re: [amibroker] re: Mike Jones

Hi Terry,

T> I clicked DELETE on that message. Sounded like a pitch/scam to me.

Guaranteed profits are a guaranteed scam.  I get a lot of this kind
of stuff, and it's just so easy to ignore, because if the people
pushing it could do even a fraction of what they claim, they wouldn't
need to push it. Period.

Yuki.

P.S. Anybody bought any 11-cent stocks with "expected 3-week price at
35-40 cents" lately?  There must be more idiots out there than I ever
thought possible, because these "offers" just keep coming and coming.

("We all know it's the big announcements that move these little
gems.")  And we all know it's the pump 'n' dump crowd that makes
these big bogus announcements.

I'm really surprised that there is any profit in this type of
scamming. I guess it's just that there are almost no barriers to
entry, meaning the cost of scamming is so low that the hit percentage
needs only to be negligible to make money.

Still, I'm rather amazed, and what a way (not) to have a life.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.