[amibroker] Not the place: Re: Will this function be added to future release?

Why is it so hard not to put requests via this list? TJ has been
clear on this, as well as others. I guess some need further
clarification, so let me have a go at it with our "request": DON'T
put your b..... wishlist here! I'm not interested.

Thank you.

PS

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rakesh Sahgal <rakeshsahgal@xxxx>
wrote:

> An enhancement of the drawing tools esp. PitchForks and TrendLines(
Warning
> lines and sliding parallels in PichForks and Mirror Lines in Trend
Lines is
> what I am referring to ) would be a god send. Hope the demand for
it exists
> among other users too. If so will the interested users please speak
up and
> voice their demand.
>

> Regards

> On 10/11/05, Ara Kaloustian <ara1@xxxx> wrote:
> >
> >  Great idea! Thicker lines would enhance display greatly
> >
> > Ara

wire.net.au/%7Eeb_kavan/ab_write.htm>

> > > Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.

> > > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com <http://amibroker.com>

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links
> > >

> >  Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com <http://amibroker.com>

> >     - Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> >    Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.