[amibroker] Re: AXP Data Retrieval from QP using Latest QP Plugin

TJ,
Your response suggests that AXP should be retrieved from the QP
database into a new database using the default retrieval settings.
Is this, in fact, the case and if so, can you so retrieve AXP?

At the moment I'm not concerned with a work-around solution, just
whether the retrieval works for you.

Thank you.

> Hello,
>
> Did you update your QP2 database ?
>
> If still having problems just use
> Symbol->New
> and type AXP.
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com
QP Plugin

> > Thanks, William. I guess I'm just "lucky."
> >
> > Keeping a copy of my AmiBroker folder, I uninstalled AmiBroker
> > followed by reinstalling it. The creation of a new QP database
using
> > the default retrieval selections of QP Plugin 1.5.1 provides AXL
and
> > AXR, but not AXP.
> >
> > Reference to QP shows AXL, AXP & AXR to be Issue Type: Common.
> > However, of the three, only AXP is Status D whereas the other
two
> > are Status 0.
> >
> > The default retrieval selections include only issues with Status
0
> > which would seem to preclude AXP, Status D.
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, William Peters <william@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Peter,
> >>
> >> Using that plugin version (1.5.1) AXP is retrieved without any
> >> special settings.
> >>

> >> Regards,
> >> William
> >> http://www.amitools.com
> >>

> >> Sunday, October 9, 2005, 7:20:55 PM, you wrote:
> >> p>    Is it possible that AXP trading on the NYSE isn't
retrieved
> > from
> >> p>  QuotesPlus by QP plugin 1.5.1 using the default settings?
Or,
> > as I'm
> >> p>  inclined to surmise, is the problem on my end?

> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

24 Hours. Commission-Free.