[amibroker] Trendline study break for use in backtest or explore????

I cannot seem to get backtest OR explore to show the results that i
get with the arrows, any help? I have gone into the study properties
and correctly set it to "RE" etc

// File: EXP - Line Studies
// A scan will detect interaction with manually drawn trendline

Plot(Close,"",colorBlack,styleLine);
Buy = 0;
L_UP = Cross(Study("RE",GetChartID()),C);
//L_UP=IIf(C>Study("AC",GetChartID()),1,0);
L_ST = Cross(Study("SU",GetChartID()),C);
//L_ST = IIf(Study("AB",GetChartID())<C,1,0);
Shape1 = IIf(L_UP,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone);
Shape2 = IIf(L_ST,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone);

PlotShapes(shape1,colorRed,0,H,-20);
PlotShapes(shape2,colorYellow,0,H,-20 );
Filter = L_ST OR L_Up;
Buy=IIf(L_UP>0,1,0);
Short=IIf(L_ST>0,1,0);
Sell=0;