Re: [amibroker] Does the OBV Indicator give us really true numbers?

OBV has just had a discussion in past few days. TJ even gave a formula for it.
 Just use OBV() for OBV. It comes with built in chart even.
from the help files
OBV - On Balance Volume
OBV was created by Joe Granville, the father of OBV analysis. This is
a running total of volume that relates price changes and volume and
shows accumulation and distribution action.

The classic OBV is calculated by adding today's total volume to a
cumulative total when price closes higher than yesterday's close and
subtracting today's total volume from the cumulative when the price
closes lower than yesterday's close. If price remains the same, then
the OBV is not changed. The actual amount of the price change is
irrelevant and only the direction of change is significant for these
calculations.

--
Cheers
Graham