RE: [amibroker] How to plot volume in price pane using 1/3 of pane?

Tomasz,

PLEASE, add this to the documentation.   This is the one of the most important charting features!

Yes, I said MOST important.   Conservation of screen real estate is a critical.  I have multiple overlay items.   The ability to control how much chart space that is taken up is CRITICAL.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, add this to the documentation including a description of this plot function parameter.  Also, if this feature is used in other functions, please add it there also.

Thanks and regards,

Dan.