[amibroker] Transferring to a New Computer

Hello All,

I recently bought a new laptop computer and wish to transfer my AB
files and setup over to it. I ran the normal AB setup (from scrath,
not update) and transferred - via memory stick and CD - a bunch of
my AFL code and my current database. However,

I get a lot of "ERROR: Formula file not found or empty - no chart to
display" messages for almost all of my charts. They appear to be in
the same named directories in my new computer as it was on my
desktop computer, but AB does not appear to be finding them. Many of
the AFL scripts do appear on the "Charts" tab of the "Workspace"
window, so I know AB knows about the charts.

What files are critical to copy over to duplicate my original setup.
I've been doing it manually, but one thing I noticed is trendlines
and notes that I've drawn remain in the original (now blank) chart
panes and when I add the charts manually I lose that information.

Thanks for any help.

-ace

24 Hours. Commission-Free.