[amibroker] Re: Mutual fund data

Important issue indeed... This may depend on data quality:
e.g. Yahoo data is rather poor quality, so that some MFs have OHL !=
C, and this may cause tremendous distortion of the indicator.
However, I am not sure I've seen than IB won't spot it...
Could you please check on your data to see if there is a problem?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wavemechanic" <fimdot@xxxx> wrote:

> Would appreciate it if someone could explain how AA deals with
mutual fund data.  I ask because I found out after hours of banging
my
head against the wall that indicators produced incorrect results in
AA
when using daily mutual fund data.  Although all price fields are
filled with C, it is necessary to assign C to O, H, L a;and then all
is OK.  If a weekly timeframe is used, this is not necessary.
What's
going on?

> Bill

24 Hours. Commission-Free.