Re: [amibroker] Alertif() - Windows???

Quite possible ... though only TJ knows for sure

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, October 06, 2005 12:11 PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Alertif() - Windows???

Ara,

Your comment that multiple triggers from a program with a single alert is interesting.  Could this be because an alert message has not finished its processing (e.g. a spoken alert message) before a new trigger for the same message comes in?

In any event, I agree that trading in real time could be enhanced with more than a single alert.

Grover