[amibroker] Realtime breakout scans?

In Amibroker is it possible to write a breakout scan (or screen)and
run it intraday on realtime data (DTN IQFeed in my case).  I'd like to
scan
for the symbols of all stocks (in a given watchlist) that are breaking
through the previous days high, and be able to quickly look at the
charts of each of these symbols.  I'd be doing this every 15 minutes
during market hours.

Thanks,  John

24 Hours. Commission-Free.