Re: [amibroker] Tool Tips: Hot Keys orShort Cut Keys

It seems like Graham has the answer (possibly)

Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 13:20:54 +0800
From: Graham <kavemanperth@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [amibroker] How do I flag symbols and copy symbols from...

In Preferences-Keyboard you can set up hot keys for most things
I use alt-w to add to a watchlist, alt-r to remove from a watchlist

Hal

At 06:38 AM 10/05/2005 -0500, you wrote:

A few weeks ago someone posted two hot key strokes to
navigate around AB.   I searched the help file and
can't find (with the key words I used) any reference to these.

I would appreciate it if someone would post these for
the group, and I promise I will tattoo them on my arm
so I won't forget them.

Would also appreciate any "undocumented" ones that
may exist.

Best regards
Joe

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS