[amibroker] Re: AB not reading FastTrack plugin

Tomasz,

Fasttrack.dll is present in the Windows/System folder. Like I said, I
have been using the plugin without problems for a long time. Would you
suggest contacting FT for help?

Thanks,

Tim Gadd

> It is not enough to have just the plugin.
> You have to have FastTrack for the Web installed on the very same
machine.
> FastTrack's own software installs
>  FASTTRACK.DLL in your Windows\System folder
> (this is part of FastTrack for the Web) which is necessary to access
FT data.
> More info:
> http://www.fasttrack.net/NewHelp/ftdeveloper.asp
> http://www.fasttrack.net/NewHelp/FastTrack.asp
>

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM