[amibroker] Re: Value of all my trades on a bar by bar basis

Anyone have any tips to do this?

I have a suspicion that I can't simply do a scan/addtocomposite to
get
the total value of all trades bar by bar as I think the backtester
needs to run to get the correct position sizes.

Could this be a custom backtester job? I hoped it would be simpler as
the custom backtester baffles me!

Thanks for any help.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "garycristo" <garycristo@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi group,
>
> How can I get the value of all my trades on a bar by bar basis in
my
> backtested system and chart it?
>
> I'm not talking about the normal equity() which is plotted at the
exit
> of a trade but by multiplying the Positionsize by the Buyprice for
> each trade that is open on each bar and add them to get the value.
How
> can I do this please?
>
> Thanks.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.