[amibroker] OR scan help

Hi all,

 I wrote this code based on the 30min OR and would like to use the intraday scanner from Amibroker to give me some long and short signals.  The problem is that I get too many signals from one stock.  Also, I tried to place all my long setups on a different watchlist and have the scanner scan only that list but it is not showing anything.  For example, I put all my longs in Watchlist1 and shorts in Watchlist2.  Then I use the following:

cond1= inwatchlist (1) and Buy ;
cond2= inwatchlist (2) and Sell ;

Here is the code

// Using DateTime plugin
MarketOpen = 093000;
MarketClose = 160000;
MarketHours = deFlagTimeRange(MarketOpen, MarketClose);
FirstBarOfDay = deFlagFirstBarOfDay(MarketOpen);
LastBarOfDay = deFlagLastBarOfDay(MarketClose);
enumMarketHours = BarsSince(FirstBarOfDay);

// First 30 minutes of Opening Range

OR30Low = deTimeRangeLLV (L,MarketOpen,100000 ) ;
OR30High = deTimeRangeHHV (H,MarketOpen,100000 ) ;

Buy = OR30High ;
Short = OR30Low ;

Filter = Buy AND Short ;

AddColumn ( OR30High,"Buy Value", 1.2 ) ;
AddColumn( OR30Low,"Sell Value",1.2 ) ;

Any help is appreciated...

thanks

Tony