From: Tony Lei
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 2:55 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Opening Range Code Help

Hi all,

I ran this code in my automatic analysis and set my periodicity to 1min.  I wanted to test this code using 1 symbol and it was AET.  Nothing show up and I don't know what I did wrong.  Any help is appreciated.

Here is the code

// Using DateTime plugin
MarketOpen = 093000;
MarketClose = 160000;
MarketHours = deFlagTimeRange(MarketOpen, MarketClose);
FirstBarOfDay = deFlagFirstBarOfDay(MarketOpen);
LastBarOfDay = deFlagLastBarOfDay(MarketClose);
enumMarketHours = BarsSince(FirstBarOfDay);

// First 30 minutes of Opening Range

OR30Low = deTimeRangeLLV (L,MarketOpen,100000 ) ;
OR30High = deTimeRangeHHV (H,MarketOpen,100000 ) ;

Buy =  Close >= OR30High ;
Short = Close <= OR30Low ;

Filter = Buy AND Short ;

AddColumn( OR30High,"Buy Value", 1.2 ) ;
AddColumn( OR30Low,"Sell Value",1.2 ) ;

//Plot(OR30High ,"H",colorBlue,styleNoRescale);
//Plot(OR30Low ,"L",colorRed,styleNoRescale);

Thanks

Tony

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS