[amibroker] ATR Trailing stop - only move higher possible ?

Hello,

i am trying the applystop function with the trailstop.
However i have noted that the stop goes down on a long position when the ATR(10) changes.
Isn't it possible to let it only rise ? I really don't like to move my stop down.

fast = EMA(C,3); slow = EMA(C,10);
Buy=Cross(fast,slow); Sell=Cross(slow,fast);

stop_amount =
2*ATR(10);
ApplyStop(stopTypeTrailing,stopModePoint,stop_amount,exitatstop=1,volatile=True,ReEntryDelay=0);

Equity
(1,0);
inLong =
Ref(Flip(Buy,Sell),-1);

Plot(C,"C",1,128);
Plot(IIf(inlong,HHV(H,BarsSince(inlong))-2*ATR(10),-1e10),"",6,1);
PlotShapes(shapeSquare*(Sell==4),colorRed,0,SellPrice,0);

Regards

Thomas
www.tradingbasis.com

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS