Re: [amibroker] URL for accessing data of index components of NSE500 index in yahoo

Puebytes did not produce any result.It was after that I tried yahoo search.  As for the url you pasted. I have that already , it just produces a quote, does not give a link to quotes of stocks that comprise the index basket.