[amibroker] No more than 1 trade per day

How can I require that there be no more than 1 trade per day?

I’m trading forex, on one currency, and I want to require that if there has been a Buy or Sell today, then take no more trades today.

Something like: Buy = conditions AND DayofWeek() > or < DayofWeek() for last Buy or Sell, but I don’t know how to write it.

The “or <” would allow for Mondays.

Thanks for your help.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS