From: <dan_public@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AB over network???

> To extend on Tomasz's comments...
>
> I have QP and AB installed on my workstation and on a laptop.  To "sync"
the two, I copy the entire AB installation one-way TO the laptop (never in
the reverse direction).  To refresh the QP data, I download the QP data to
each computer daily .

> If you want to go this route, make sure that you have a good network
switch or router that supports 100 or 1000 Mbps, and that each computer has
a NIC the same configuration.

> I have a 100Mbps 10/100 router.  It taks about 6-7 minutes to transfer
about 550 Mb from worksation to laptop.

> Regards,
>
> Dan.
>
> Hello,
>
> You have to have QUOTES PLUS own software installed on the very same
computer when you run AmiBroker.
> This is so because AmIBroker needs QP2 API components (that are installed
with QP2) to access QP2 database.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com