Re: [amibroker] Re: yahoo database with 9000 stocks

I do not have a "Yahoo" list of tickers, but I did an
Explore to get a list of tickers from my non-Yahoo
database. Although I have not tried, I think will would be
fairly easy to get this list into a form that AmiQuot could
use to get the data from Yahoo. My guess is most tickers
for common stocks will be the same in Yahoo and my
database. Not so for Index tickers. My database does not
use the "^" prefix that Yahoo does for indexes, so the list
contains no indexes. You will need to add these by hand.

Since the Excel file is large it is compressed into a ZIP
folder which is attached.

The list also excluded "preferred" shares, but the list may
contain "non"-US companies which have their shares traded
on US exchanges.

The list is just over 11,003 tickers long. But over 2,000
are very thinly traded, so the Excel file contains a second
list with stocks that have met the following AFL condition
for one or more bars in the last two years:

Liquid = MA( Volume, 5 ) > 50000 ;//50k average volume

Please note that both of these lists come with NO WARRANTEE
and NO GUARANTEE of any kind. Do your own "due diligence"
to determine whether or not they are suitable for your
purpose.

=== message truncated ===

http://mail.yahoo.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.