RE: [amibroker] Re: Function "position status or similar" available ?

Right because if you have something like this, which it appears you do (since you didn't post any code):

Buy = some conditions;

Totalbuys = Sum(Ref(Buy, -1), BarsSince(Cross(Timenum(), 093000)));

Buy = 1;

With the third statement you have said that BUY = TRUE for every bar of data you have, thus wiping out any results from the first Buy statement (which defined Buy as "some conditions" for every bar of data you have.

--

Terry