[amibroker] Re: Newbie question

Correct, it remains the same because you reassign it on every bar.
But you if you have test = 999 + bar.minute() - look what that does.
Now assume that my buy stop can only be calculated once and never
again - change bar.minute() to function that generates one value at
10AM and is never called again - now test variable would be in
trouble.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Charles Stangor"
<cstangor232@xxxx> wrote:
> Not so.  Try this simple code:
> test = 999; printf (WriteVal(test));
>
> Test remains at 999 forever unless you change it.

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM