[amibroker] Volume Charting Q's for the beta version

Hello,

I stopped using amibroker due to lack of volume charts at the time
and got a another vendor that provided volume charting.  At the
time, rumor had it that AB was going to add this feature in a beta
version.  My paid subscription is going to run out later this week,
and I would like to know if AB has added this feature and what the
capabilities are.  Please answer the following:

Is there a manual for the beta version?

Does the beta version handle volume charts using an IB data feed?

Are there any limitations on the volume size; I typically use 250,
500, 600, 1000, 3000 volume based charts?

How is the IB volume data handled in creating the volume charts? For
example, Sierra Charts waits until the next volume data is available
and puts the total volume amount in one bar even if it exceeds the
requested volume chart size (bars are not equal in volume size)
whereas, Fibonacci Trader takes just enough volume to finish that
bar and starts working on another bar with the remainder of that
volume data.

Can I overly a 50 CCI study from a 13 minute timeframe over another
50 CCI study based on a 600 volume chart?

Has your experience using AB's volume charts with an IB data feed
been a positive one?

Thanks,  BG

24 Hours. Commission-Free.