Re: [amibroker] stock from sector in Watchlist

Hi Richard,

Filter = IndustryID()==3 & InWatchList( 3 );
AddTextColumn(FullName(),"Name");

Regards

Thomas
www.tradingbasis.com

dicric_71 wrote:
Hi,

I want to have one condition for my Exploration and i am not sure how
to write such condition, could somebody help ?

I have several symbols for different dow jones indexes in one
watchlist and condition is:
return true when current stock's industry is member of specific
watchlist.

I found function INWATCHLIST but this is for current ticker only. I
need to do something like "industryID() is in Watchlist (x)"

does somebody know solution of this my issue ?

Thank you,

richard

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM