[amibroker] DDE question

Can we only have 1 plugin per database?  I'd like to read my OCHL quotes from the IB plugin but read other data dynamically from an Excel file into a foreign ticker.  I'm guessing this isn't possible.

Thanks

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Sort and rank an array - vbscript or jscript

Hello,

PositionScore does work on watch list as well and allows to enter trades being within top 80% of your rank.
How?
Let's assume you watch lists consists of 100 symbols.
You set the FILTER in AA to contain only your watch list,
and
use
SetOption("MaxOpenPositions", 20 );
PositionSize = -5; // 5% = 100% / 20 positions

20 open positions out of 100 symbols represent exactly symbols that are ranked 80% and more.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com