Re: [amibroker] AB multi screen capabilities

Hello,

Right now, you can do the following:
Click "Restore" button in the main frame window bar
to "unmaximize" it.
Then drag the right border so frame window spans both monitors,
Then use Window->New to open multiple charts. Each chart
can be on separate monitor then.

As far as "undocking" from frame window capability is concerned
- it is being considered (there are some technical issues as it is not
exactly the behaviour that Microsoft intended for MDI apps, but
yes I do think about it)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com