From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of mrdavis9
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 9:24 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.73.0 BETA released

I origionally sent this post under a new title of  "AlmostEqual( x, y, ulps = 5 )" , and I received the following  message:

"We are unable to deliver the message from <mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx> to <amibroker @yahoogroups.com>.Your message was sent to a group that does not exist.  Please check to make sure you spelled the group name correctly."

This happens every once in a while.      Does this sometimes happen to others on this board?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS