[amibroker] Thanks for the link to the Download site

To all responders,

The site looks different but I think this is the download I was looking for thanks.

Steve

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 5:21 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Lost site with AmiBroker indicators download in zip form

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 2:00 AM

I came across a site that had a lot of the indicators from the Library
section of www.amibroker.com and all you had to do was to open the zip
file and expand it and it would put in all the indicators.

But now I can't find it again.
I am not sure how I got there but I would like to go back.

Any help appreciated.

Steve

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS