Re: [amibroker] Lost site with AmiBroker indicators download in zip form

"
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<
psytek@x...> wrote:
> Thank you Dave,
>
> I have trouble connecting to your website... anybody else have
problems?

> Is the script included in the zip?
>
> best regards,
> herman.

The afl_library.zip only contains the AFL scripts from
amibroker.com. It does not contain the script used to build and
maintain the AFL script library. There are several reasons for this:

1) There really isn't a strong need for other users to run the
script since they can download the .zip file from my web site and/or
get e-mail notifications when new scripts have been added.

2) I've had an e-mail discussion with Tomasz over the last few days,
and I know that he would be concerned about the load on the
amibroker.com web server if a lot of users were able to run the
script all at the same time. As a result, I feel it best not to make
the script generally available at this time.

Please let me know if you continue to have difficulty reaching my
web site...

Regards,
Dave Morrill"