[amibroker] Reset All Code

I often code indicator parameters for a chart as a function of time frame.  Works well but if I change the time frame (e.g., daily to weekly) with AB's toolbar settings, the parameters do not change unless "Reset All" in the parameter dialog box is clicked.  Needless to say, I often forget to do this and end up looking at the wrong display.

Is there anyway to duplicate the "Reset All" function in AFL?  It appears that changing the time frame from the toolbar does not result in rereading the code, so perhaps this is an "impossible dream."  Any thoughts?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS