[amibroker] Re: Straight Trend Line

I can give it a shot but .......

> > > Plot the STRAIGHT Trendline defined above straight across Pane
> 2 so it does not slope up or down.

So this is basically a simple horizontal line?  Is it a zero line?

> > > Now plot the Standard Deviation (SD) of price around this
> STRAIGHT trendline.  The SD line will plot how many SD's the price
> deviates from the Straight Trendline defined in PANE 1.

SD of price ? SD has only one input-array and measures distances to
the MEAN. So then what's the role of the trend line?
Does it plot the Standard Deviation itself or the NUMBER of standard
deviationS from the mean?
If the look back of the line itself is 30, then what is the lookback
of the standard deviation(S) ?
I guess there is no price in this plot?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM