[amibroker] Reduced returns with increased capital

Hi,

I have a problem with either the system or amibroker.

The shares traded setting is set to up to 50% of share
volume per daily bar.

The problem is that the annual return for a 100k
account is 3x higher than the return for a 1million
dollar account.

Is this common with systems, or should I just set the
shares to 0, ignoring the actual volume for that day?
The system would buy over a period of several days
likely as its long term (100-200 days per trade).

I just want to be intellectually honest about the
returns of the system. Any thoughts

Eric

http://mail.yahoo.com

Help Sudanese refugees rebuild their lives through GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hjNroD/EbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM