[amibroker] Re: Ongoing problem with black chart panes in saved Layouts. Help!

TJ, if the Workspace setup can convince some Metastock kid to make
the big leap to AB that's great, it will benefit us all.

But c'mon man, Real Men don't Drag&Drop!! They don't even
CLICK! They keystroke instead....

No offense, I still have to find out how keystroke-friendly the
Workspace is... ;-)

-treliff

> Hello,
>
> > "Working straight from workspace is how I edit, insert and
analyse AFL files, I never see any other boxes."

> And this is exactly how I intended it to be used. Workspace chart
tree is intended to speed up file operations
> (as compared to regular file dialog). So THANK YOU for actually
using it.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

that is being discussed? Working straight from workspace is how I
edit, insert and analyse AFL files, I never see any other boxes.

>   --
>   Cheers
>   Graham
>   AB-Write >< Professional AFL Writing Service
>   Yes, I write AFL code to your requirements
>   http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/ab_write.htm
>

>   On 9/12/05, Steve <avalon-ardy@xxxx> wrote:
>     I'm with Tomasz on this one. Resizable file dialogues have been
around for yonks.

(in late 1999) ago way before XP.

>       > It turns out at the end of the thread that you were not very
>       > receptive to creating a solution of your own at that time
either.
>       ??? Why should I create a "solution" to the problem that did
not exist ?
>       (Resizable file dialog box was in Windows way before you
started using AB)

>     Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.

>     To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
>     SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>     For other support material please check also:
>     http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

investment software  Investment property software
>           Software support  Real estate investment analysis
software  Investment software

>       c..  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.

--------

>   Please note that this group is for discussion between users only.
>
>   To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
>   SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>   For other support material please check also:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

investment software  Investment property software
>         Software support  Real estate investment analysis software
Investment software

of Service.

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM