[amibroker] Backtesting problem

I am still having the same problem with the backtester and different
timeframes.  My code reads a predicted high from a data file with
daily data into the main chart, which is 1 minute.  The daily data
displays properly in the chart, changing by day.  The backtester
however always uses the most current data in the daily file. In short,
when backtesting, the value of PHigh does not change every day.
Thanks again

THigh = Foreign("Daily Data File", "H", 1);
THighD = TimeFrameCompress(THigh, inDaily);
PHigh = TimeFrameExpand(THighD, inDaily, expandFirst);

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM