[amibroker] Re: Ongoing problem with black chart panes in saved Layouts. Help!

So sorry to hear that, after all I've helped you with...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> G A S P !!!
>
> You rat!  I told you not to tell him...
>
> No more advice for you, doood!

>   _____

On Behalf

<amibroker@xxxx>
> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Please tell me who instructed you to remove all those layout
files?
> > Now the only resolution is to run setup program ("upgrade
version")
> > from
> > http://www.amibroker.com/bin/AmiBroker470up.exe
> > (and eventually apply latest beta if you are using one)
> >
> > Setup will produce formula files for "default charts".
> >
> > If this won't help you would need to delete (or better rename)
> > broker.newcharts file and run setup again.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > amibroker.com

Service
> <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
>

>   _____

Make a difference. Find and fund world-changing projects at GlobalGiving.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PcNrnD/PbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM