Re: [amibroker] Re: Importing New txt files

Thank you All.....

Anthony
----- Original Message -----
From: vlanschot
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 6:58 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Importing New txt files

Anthony,

If you want to use the import file, simply use:

$FORMAT Ticker, MarketID
$OVERWRITE 1
etc, etc.

I use XL to create a table and save it as a CSV. Make sure you have
your list with tickers in column 1, and the number of the market in
col 2.

PS
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Faragasso" <ajf1111@x...>
wrote:
> How would you do that ?
>
> Anthony

and using the Import wizard....all of the tickers in each list get
put into One market....there are options for Groups and
Watchlists ...BUT NOT FOR MARKETS...

>     How do I set it so I can import each list into separate
markets...

>     Thank you for any help...
>
>     Anthony
>

>     Please note that this group is for discussion between users
only.

>     To get support from AmiBroker please send an e-mail directly to
>     SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com
>
>     For other support material please check also:
>     http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

investment software  Investment property software